Second Post

by cscales13 on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Actually, this is the first post.  It just seems like everyone titles their first post "First Post" or something similar so I wanted to have something a little different but lack the creativity to think of anything phenomenal because it's 3:45 a.m.  The posts on my Tumblr were getting overshadowed by .gifs of Pokemon and pictures of television shows from the 90s so I started this blog for the sole purpose of posting only text...posts.  Okay, maybe there'll be some pictures, possibly of Pokemon, but I promise to keep them under control.  So, absolutely no one, enjoy my stream of consciousness as I post about movies, comedy, voice acting and other nerdy things.

*Number of times the word "post" appears in this post: 10 (including the title)

Leave your comment